Friday, June 17, 2011

Death

I have constantly been thinking about death lately. I think it's something we all think about often. How will it happen? When will it happen? What is the reason for it? These are all questions I ask.

Instead of being overwhelmed with questions that will never entirely come full circle until after the grave, I choose to celebrate today. We are not young forever. We all want more time. The reality of my mortality is sobering. So much so that it really puts a fresh perspective on what I believe. Who I follow as my Lord and what the main desires of my heart. Elijah heard Him in a still small voice. Perhaps removing things off of our minds and out if our heads will enable us to hear what is knocking on the door a little more clearly.


- Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment