Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tentative Summer Plans

Due to the line of work we are in, it's hard to really "plan" for anything. You can hope that you might have the day off you wanted, but chances are an opportunity will come up to play, therefore forcing you to shut down all previous plans. This isn't a bad thing- I love getting the chance, even if it's last minute, to play for anyone! However, because everyone is talking about "summer plans", I thought I'd share my tentative list for a few things I "plan" on doing:

1. Visit my best friend and family in upper Michigan
2. See U2 on June 26th
3. Spend a few days camping at Interlochen/Traverse City and see the Decemberists & read a few good books while I'm there
4. Witness dear friends of mine get married in Pennsylvania
5. Have a bonfire, complete with s'mores

6. Not necessarily for the summer, but a life-goal that I always include in any "plans" is to visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter :)


-Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment