Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Guide to Nate Dogg's Favorite Snacks.

1. Gardetto's.

This is most certainly my favorite snack food. Almost everyone I know is partial to the small brown rye chips. Personally these are my least favorite part of this delicious snack. My favorite part is the "mini bread sticks".

2. Chex Miix

Traditional flavored Chex is my favorite. It is basically and unseasoned version of Gardetto's. Although Chex has about 16 different varieties of their mix. Honey Nut is my second favorite (not including the disgusting vanilla swirl cookie). The flavor that looks most interesting for me to try next is the Caramel Crunch.

3. Doritos

This is awful that I admit to liking these and I feel extremely guilty after eating them. You should too.

4. Texas Grilled Fritos

These Fritos had grill marks on them. They remind me of something, when we used to fire up the barbecue and throw down some Fritos. I can still see my dad with the apron on, better flip that Frito, dad, you know how I like mine.

5 Snack Pack

Chocolate, Milk Chocolate Variety, Chocolate Vanilla. Plus check out that name.

-Nate Dogg

No comments:

Post a Comment