Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Home Again.

It seems like we just left for our October run with Ocean is Theory yesterday, but all good things must come to an end. Thank you to everyone who came out to see us and laugh with us at all the shows. It was good to see old friends and make new ones. This tour was probably one of my favorites to date. So many wonderful memories were made: eating peach french toast, exploring Chicago with dear friends, sitting for hours in the lounge of the only Frank Lloyd Wright hotel still in existence, eating too many s'mores by the fire, and laughing so hard our cheeks hurt. I love replaying these moments in my head- they fill me up with warmth and love. Thank you, thank you, thank you all.

It's so bittersweet ending a tour such as this one- you're sad it has to end, but excited for what lies ahead on the next run. We're heading out again October 20th-November 13th down to Texas and back. We'll get to see our beloved David for a couple of days, which is something I've been waiting for since he left for a few months! I cannot wait to him, his parents, and all his hilarious pets a big hug. :)

-Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment