Sunday, April 10, 2011

Peace

I am an advocate of pursuing the path of peace- not to be mistaken for the path of least resistance. Life has a whirlwind of decisions we encounter everyday. I firmly believe I am incapable of making the right choice every time without a guidance of peace.  People fight wars in the pursuit of peace. Sometimes I wonder if it accomplishes the opposite. Our elders slave to invest in us principles of truth and righteousness so that we do not disrupt the inner peace by some terrible decision. 
 
Right now I am at a point where its easy to be overwhelmed with the present circumstances, yet I am learning that things work themselves out. Peace is not a location so much as a result of making noble decisions. I think peace comes from putting others first and looking out for the widows and the orphans. 
 
-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment