Monday, August 22, 2011

Mental Vacation

I'm not entirely sure I have the motivation to write some inspiring, life changing blog tonight. In my motivation's absence, I decided to list a few of my favorites:
-There's nothing more refreshing than a cold glass of Trader Joe's Pineapple Juice.
-There's nothing that warms me up on a cold day as much as a mug filled with hot chocolate.
-I would be satisfied living on a diet of popcorn, oatmeal, broccoli, bananas, avocados, perogies, and pizza.
-Harry Potter. The books. The movies. The theme park. Period.
-Let's all go to the park or the zoo! (Preferably one with pandas!)
-Give me all the cats and bunnies.
-Nashville.
-Any Wes Anderson flick.
-Let's go surfing.
-I will bake you any cupcake you ask for!
-I want to see you smile and laugh.
-Sending mail to friends in far off places.
-Books. Books. Books. Read. Read. Read.
-Given the opportunity, I would buy every person in the world tickets to see Sigur Ros live. It will change your life.
-I try to cherish every moment I can spend with dear friends and family. Time passes too quickly.
-Let's ride bikes everywhere.
-Anything but texting.
-True love.

I miss David already. I know he'll do great in school, but for the next four months I'll miss one of my best friends forever. I hear we'll probably be heading to Texas this fall though! I cannot wait to get to Texas to see him, his parents, and his animals!

Love,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment