Saturday, March 12, 2011

Chicago

Our last show on this tour is Sunday in Cincinnati. After that we head up to Michigan, and I catch a train to Chicago. My girlfriend lives in Chicago and I'm super excited to see her again.

Besides my awesome girlfriend, Chicago has a lot to offer. Sweet vintage clothing stores, record stores, bike shops,  top notch coffee shops, a free zoo, and tons of fancy shmancy stores along Michigan Avenue. It is also home to Sultan's Market, maker of the best falafel I've ever had. Also, something I really want to see is the Shedd Aquarium. It is supposedly the best aquarium in the world!

One thing about Chicago that I'm really into is the public transportation. They have a wonderful train and bus system that can get anywhere. It's nice not having to rely on an automobile to get places.

I have myself a checklist of things I want to do next week. I can't wait to start checking them off!

-Burk

No comments:

Post a Comment