Monday, March 28, 2011

Set The Sails, Again

Well, it's that time again, time to do some last-minute laundry and make myself a checklist of "to-do's" before I climb back into our 16 passenger black beauty. April is going to be a blast! I can feel it in my bones! Although it feels like we just got back home, I'm ready for another adventure on the open road. Michigan has been wonderful- it's always refreshing getting to spend time with family and friends. However, Michigan has also been cold. I mean, real cold. 26 degrees cold. Brrrr. I need some kisses from warm sunlight soon!
On the bright side, I finally got my other role of film developed from our previous tour. The internet is not cooperating right now, so I'll try and post from our adventures the next time I blog!

-Shannon


No comments:

Post a Comment