Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Coffee

I haven't had coffee in about two weeks. I am really missing it. Thankfully, tomorrow I will end this coffee-less streak. I'm gonna do everything in my power to have at least one cup.

Over the past couple of years I have become a coffee connoisseur of sorts. I have fallen in love with the way it tastes, not to mention the energy boost I receive from the caffeine. I love trying new brews, beans, and coffee flavorings. It seems that something new comes along everyday. A new way to make it or something. 

My top 5 coffee shops are:
1. The Wormhole in Chicago, IL
2. Guidos Coffee Lounge in Owosso, MI (Travis and Jon are legit baristas)
3. Jupiter House in Denton, TX
4. Java Jive in Hannibal, MO
5. Fido's in Nashville, TN

Try these places out. I promise they will not disappoint.

-Burk

No comments:

Post a Comment