Sunday, March 13, 2011

One Last Show

Tonight is our last show of this trip. We've been gone since January, playing both coasts and everywhere in between. This tour had its ups and downs, but overall I'd say it was probably the most memorable trip yet. I mean, it's hard to top getting to see the Grand Canyon, visit a monastery, walk the tired streets of Tombstone, watch David win over 1,000 tickets at Incredible Pizza, meeting tons of new friends, visiting old friends, & devouring some delicious meals. However, tonight closes another chapter of our careers until we go out with Abandon Kansas and Swimming With Dolphins in two weeks. Tonight we play at The Foundry with our dear friends in Seabird. After a bit of a stressful day yesterday, with our van breaking and things looking a little grim, I couldn't imagine a better way to end things.

I woke up today a little earlier than I wanted to just to make sure I'd get to spend some quality time with some mini goats & other farm animals. It was a good choice.

-Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment