Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hockey

One of my favorite things to do when I am home is play hockey. My friends and I
usually have enough people to play 3 on 3. When it’s the spring/summer/fall months we
play on rollerblades at a local rink. But, winter is the best because the house I reside at
has a pond, and it freezes over with ice. There is nothing like getting outside and playing
a sport you love with your friends, even if the temperature is in the teens!
Now that I’m on the road touring for the next couple of months, I am really missing
hockey. There is really no way to play it while touring. I could bring my rollerblades, but
there would be no time to play and no one to play with. I guess I will just have to wait til’
I get home to play again, and make more time to do so when I’m home.

                                                                  -burk

No comments:

Post a Comment