Monday, January 17, 2011

Sicky Sicky Uh Oh!


This past week has been a tough one for the band, we’ve all been battling flu and cold symptoms. I never thought we’d have these problems when we set out to tour California and the west coast! Isn’t it supposed to be warm out here? I had envisioned bright sunshine everyday and temps in the 70’s or so. I even packed a pair of shorts in my suitcase for this tour. Talk about disappointments!

Thankfully, with the help of plenty of rest, fluids, and medications the four of us are feeling much better and back to rocking faces off. Check out our upcoming tour dates and come out to a show, this is a tour you don’t want to miss. We will be in Texas in February, I would love to see some familiar faces.

With all that being said I would like to close with some advice:
         If you have a cold use Nyquil, it’s an amazing product.


                                    -burkyburk

No comments:

Post a Comment