Sunday, February 27, 2011

Back to Texas

This has been a really good week. We got to spend a few days in Nashville meeting with some friends and meeting some new ones. Every time we visit Nashville I feel at home. Thank you, Nashville, for being an absolutely awesome place. 
Now we find ourselves in the glorious state of Texas. The weather has been so nice in Houston today! I even got the chance to nap outside on a lounge chair next to a glistening pool. If I even tried this in Michigan the sentence would have panned out something like, "I even forced myself to shiver in the freezing cold next to a frozen above-ground pool". David's parents are taking us to a joint called "Incredible Pizza" tomorrow. Pizza is my favorite, so as you can imagine I am more than excited to visit said pizza place. I bet the pizza there is incredible. 

-Shannon





No comments:

Post a Comment