Saturday, February 5, 2011

Clams

Okay people. Here’s the thing. I know we haven’t blogged in like 4 days. Guess who’s fault that is… Mine. You know why? Because we are in Texas. And my girlfriend is in Texas. Alright, alright. Get those minds out of those gutters. We were just hanging out. But hey, I haven’t seen her in a long freaking time. And I like her, okay? I like her a lot. But I do owe you guys an apology for neglecting you in the mean time. I clogged up our whole system here. But hey, life is great.

As my mother says, I’m as happy as a clam. I’m so pleased with this life of mine. I feel so privileged to be alive and care free. And I guess my point with all of this is that we all have the potential to be carefree. I don’t have a house or money or stability. But I also don’t have the burdens that come with those things. I think maybe I’ve struck a gold mine here. I’ve finally learned to be content in whatever situation I’m in, and grateful to be there. Even the tough parts of life are just growth in the making. I hope this doesn’t sound too much like a Dr. Phil episode. I’m just so pumped on life right now, and it seems to all be uphill from here. Chances are, my next blog post will be bizarre ramblings about nature or something. I. Feel. Awesome.

-David

No comments:

Post a Comment