Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Texas Snow

We are in the Lone Star State now. It is oh so good to be back home. I lived here in Gainesville, Texas for 19 years of my life. I only moved away in October of '09 to pursue the band further.

Anywho, it's great to be back for a few days. Only problem is, the current weather is very uncharacteristic for Texas. It's freezing cold outside! Snow, sleet, icy-rain, ICE, whatever you want to call it, it stinks. Especially in Texas, everything shuts down. No one is driving and almost all businesses are closed. I just received word that our show tomorrow is cancelled due to this madness. Bummertowns.

It's so sad to finally be back to a state that is known for its typically warm climate and it be so cold. Honestly, it's a big downer. I had never really experienced weather like this before I moved to Michigan. I had only experienced snow a few times in my entire life, now it seems like I can't escape it! Spring come save me!

-Burk

No comments:

Post a Comment